Saturday, May 14, 2011

Highly anticipated kits coming soon!

Let's not forget with all of the hub bub about OBL on tv and the crazy gas prices.....we have TWO brand new kits coming out real soon! The two cars have really drawn a crowd of interest and many promises of sales beyond just buying "one". Moebius Models has decided to dip into the automotive section and offer up two cars that have never before been released in styrene kit form.
Visit their site
http://www.moebiusmodels.com/

I want them both, seriously...at least two of each. I love Hudson's and the 300 is just icing on the cake of COOL!
As a real vintage box art lover, I have to say they did them both justice, even though the 300 is much more convincing. More to come when I get my inspiration photos together!

No comments:

Post a Comment