Friday, May 6, 2011

DILLIGAF CRUZERS

What is that? You might be asking right about now. DILLIGAF is an acronym for "Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck". Hey, I am so layed back all of the time and I really don't give a fuck most of the time. I do what I have to do, get where I need to be.....no matter what it takes. I figure if I give a fuck, that means I am worrying and worrying about shit sucks! Who needs stress?
Now to the Cruzers part. The Dilligaf Cruzers is an Austrailian car club with alot of members with the same attitude. Tony Burrell and the club wanted to make me an honorary member...the only USA member of their club. I was really taken back by that, I mean a car club wants to honor me from another country? Wow! Man that's aweseome! I accepted the honor and since 2008, I have received Christmas cards with the whole club's signatures and well wishes....AND they had a kustom hat made for me with my name on the back, the Austrailian flag on one side and the American flag on the other. This hat had to have cost $35 US dollars, and I don't take it lightly....money doesn't grow on trees. I want to thank the club for their friendship and support all the way from Nebraska in the USA!
Here's to you brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment